Wednesday 28 October 2009

What kind of media institution will own my media product and why?

I think i am going to go with Bauer media group, which is an institution owned privately by the Bauer family. I have come to this decision as this company is very successful and operates in 15 countries, this would ensure that my magazine gets worldwide coverage. I also believe that this institution will fit the genre of my magazine as it deals with magazine's such as Mojo which is mainly indie/rock based and Q, which is also mainly indie/rock but features a mixture of artists. I would like my magazine to have a similar house style and genre to Mojo and Q, so the Bauer media group would understand how i would like the magazine to be presented as they have prior knowledge and are already successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment