Wednesday 30 September 2009

New Front cover (update)


This is the second edition of my preliminary task mock up magazine cover. What do you think of the picture? As you can see it is a medium close up and I think it shows what the text says; there is clear achorage. The text and headline talk about the singer "making it big" and the medium close up of a young pupil jetting off to live the "rock and roll" lifestyle. This portrays the school as being very successful and will hopefully draw in more readers when this picture is seen. I have used publisher to adapt the photo and crop it, when making my music magazine i will use photoshop and Indesign so the software is more capable of making my magazine look more realistic. Also i felt that using publisher and then using in design and photoshop will allow me, as a media student, to notice the progress and developments of media software and how a piece of work in Photoshop and Indesign can look alot more professional than using publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment